- Batıkşehir tour with our own private boat.
- Accommodation with our boats
- Dining in our boat and recreational facilities regulations on special occasions
- Private swimming area, sun loungers and umbrellas for our guests
- Canoeing , water skiing and jet ski rental service
- Homemade ice cream Reviews
- Mini garden
Special days (birthdays , etc.) , we will accompany you to create special surprises .
- Transfer service from / to the airport (extra charge)
- Twenty-four-hour reception
- Express check-in / check-out
- Car rental (extra charge)
- Luggage office
- Tour desk
- Laundry, dry cleaning, ironing (extra charge)
- Daily room cleaning (morning and evening), bed linen - daily
- Fax / copy / scanner
- Press delivery
- Smoking in hotel rooms is not allowed
- Accommodation with pets is not allowed
- Check in / out - 12: 00/14: 00 (early check-in / late check-out - surcharge)
Our Country 's largest island on the Mediterranean Coast, island has enabled the formationof a
lagoon on teke peninsula 's coves embroidered like lace, by resisting the majestic wales of the Mediterranean.
Inside Tersane cove on Kekova Island, there exists the still erect abscissa sectrion of a Byzantine church.
Whole coast of kekova Island from Tershane Cove, facing Kale Köy is fullof tracesof a sunkensettlement remains. Kale Köy, (Simena by its antique name), is the most typical settlementof this region. And is the most tranquil location with its typical fortress, remains of a temple rock tombs, smallest amphitheatreof the Lycian Region, carved into rock, many Lycian sarcophagi on the hill behind the fortess, home pensions and fish restaurants over the waterfront. Lycian sarcophagus inside the sea has become more or less the landmark of the region.
The ruins of a bath on the coast with its Has been dedicated to Emporer Titus by the people and bouleterion of Aperlai , as well as other cities Inscribed stele, is a live witness of the roman era. Behind Kale Köy is located Üç Ağız (Tristomo). Remnants of this old settlement width the antique name of Theimiussa are located to the east of the village. Adjacent to this settlement there are numerous Lycian- style sarcophagi from the roman era.